Composition and use
- Ingredients from mineral origin
- Ingredients from marine origin
- Ingredients from vegetal origin
- Aromatic substances
Instructions for use:
- Sow: 65 g per day in gestation behind the saw and in the farrowing area
- Gilt : 100 g per day for straw or sawdust litter
FARROWING: dispense KVADRISORB in the pen and on heat mats before farrowing. KVADRISORB is especially designed for application to surfaces that newborn piglets touch immediately after birth.
- Turkey: 50 g per m² 3 times per week from the 2d to the 10th week
- Chicken: 50 g per m² 3 times per week from the 2d to the 5th week
- on straw : 70 g per m² per day from the 1st to the 12th week
- on gratting : 50 g per m² per day from the 1st to the 12th week
Sheepfold: 65 g per m² 3 times per week.
BOVINE PRODUCTION (Dairy cow)
- Kept in shed : 400 g per cow 3 times per week.
- Box : 180 g per cow and per day.
- Breeding calf : 80 g per m² per day.
HORSES and RACEHORSES
- Living in loose boxes: before litter renewing spread 5 kg of KVADRISORB.
- Then in maintenance and before litter aerage spread 1 kg twice a week according to litter moisture.
Packaging: Bags of 25 kg on pallet of 1000 kg (40 bags).